Saturday, December 20, 2014

wishy-washy


 Today's Think Kit blog prompt:
Wishy-Washy


It's true, we like you a lot – but let's be noncommittal for now. It's okay to be unsure! What are you on the fence about? Dig into the meat of both sides. Is it a big deal? A minor quibble? Are you leaning one way...or is the extended forecast just one big gray area? Yes – we're telling you not to make up your mind!


Okay. I'll admit it.

I'm feeling a little wishy-washy about this whole Think Kit thing.

I love the idea of blogging for a month and sharing posts with other bloggers.

I don't love the idea that it is in December.

December, the most overwhelming month of the year. The month of gift-buying, deadline meeting, party-going, and panic.

December.

That said, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: