Thursday, January 03, 2008

miss aligned

I'm feeling out of sorts, out of whack.

I've upset the delicate balance of whiskey, potato chips, lack of sleep and second-hand smoke that I've been surviving on for the last month.

All of the green tea, sleep and soup have given me a cold and a big old case of crabbiness. Even I can hardly stand to be around me.

I just updated my music blog with my latest column, including New Year's fun. I spent half of an hour trying to get the spacing right. When I found myself giving the poor computer screen the finger, I decided that it was good enough the way it was.

4 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm still in CA, and I've got a bladder infection. WooHoo! What fun it is!!
I'm going to pop over and take a peek at your music site.
I just wanted to drop in and say Happy New Year!! I look forward to more blogging in 2008!!

Kim said...

Oh no. Not the dreaded cold! I'm surprised you've evaded it for as long as you have.

We'll liquor you up good tomorrow night. A little Elvis is good for what ails ya.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Granny Annie said...

Tomorrow will we meet Miss cellaneous? My uncle used to sing, "There she is ..... Miss Cellaneous" when any of the girl cousins would walk into a room.

bad influence girl said...

I am right there with you, getting on my own nerves. Last night I flipped off the elliptical machine at the gym.

Is being healthy supposed to make you a cranky, bitter bitch? If so, I want no part of it.