Bobbie, of Almost There tagged me for a meme.
The premise is to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
I love the word quirky and the idea of being quirky. Being called quirky is a compliment. It sounds so much nicer than "odd" or "our of touch with reality" or "Ho boy, did you see what Nora is doing?"
That said, there is a fine line between quirky and bat-shit crazy, so I'll try to portray myself in a good light.
1. I have over 400 PEZ dispensers on display in my house.
2. My absolute favorite meal is Kettle Korn and a diet Pepsi. If I happen to be taking a bath and reading People Magazine while consuming it, it's just icing on the cake.
3. I write about music, but never change the CD's in my stereo (if you can call it that) at home. I think the same five albums have been in there for at least a year. I listen to new music at work and in the truck. I tried to weed out some CD's last year, but have a hard time tossing them if I know the musicians or if I've been thanked in the liner notes, so I just put them all back in crates and shoved them under the table.
4. I can't play an instrument, keep time or sing a note. In seventh grade most of us tried out for choir. Only two of us didn't make it. A boy in special education and me. I took that as a sign... a very big sign.
5. I hardly ever wear pants. I have dozens of skirts, mostly black. I keep joking that I'm going to open a black skirt museum.
6. South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut was the first animated movie that I ever saw. I sure wish I would have started with Snow White.
I'm not going to tag anyone, even Cliff has already done this one.