Sunday, November 18, 2007

exhausted nora



Tonic Ball VI was a screaming success.
And maybe soon I won't be too damn exhausted to write about it.



Last night was the Christamore House Guild Gala.
From biker boots to black tie in eighteen hours (and only six hours of sleep in between).

I'm off to bed...and yes, I know it is only 8:45....and I took a three hour nap when I got home from speaking at two services to a church that is an hour away this morning. I knew it was time to pack it in tonight when I was too tired to talk about cupcakes and sprinkles.

You can find Tonic Ball photographs here.

5 comments:

Cliff said...

Dear Curvy Nora, yep, I know what you mean about being tired. I'm draggin too. A tough two days but mostly fun.
Have a great week. I hope yours doesn't turn out like mine looks like it will. Three board meetings in the first two days.

Jamie Dawn said...

Nice legs, Nora!
Happy slumber to you.
I hope you snore the rafters down.

eyes_only4him said...

yes, nice legs;)

Ralph said...

Okay Nora here is a story idea keeping with your Nora theme. Write a post called a 'A day for Nora' if you had a whole day to do anything you wanted how would you spend it? Hey, a better idea. Why don't you do that and them write about? You do kind of deserve - don't you thing?
Ralph

Jerry in Texas said...

Nora,
You deserve a rest just after the Tonic Ball. I could never keep up with your schedule.

Congratulations on a job well done!