Friday, October 12, 2012

trapped


I had a great day at at the Austin City Limits Festival.

I interviewed one band, the Wheeler Brothers and photographed five shows.

It was hot and muggy and I was sweating like an Indiana farm girl, but it's fun to be part of the fray.

I was looking forward to downloading the photos and posting a photo essay for Ghettoblaster, when I discovered that my new camera and old laptop don't talk to each other when you try to download RAW photos. Right now the photos are held hostage on my camera. I can't download the new software package because my computer has an older version of OS X.

So, I'll leave you with a photo of a photo on my camera of the beautiful and talented Esperanza Spalding.

And I've already adjusted my camera to a setting that my MacBook will like.

No comments: