Sunday, April 01, 2007

no foolin'

I'm having a wonderful time in Nebraska.
Cliff and Marilyn live up to their reputation as fabulous hosts.

Jerry and I arrived last night in time for dinner with Cliff's brother and sister-in-law and Marilyn's mother.

We went to their church this morning and got to hear Cliff sing a solo, Marilyn play bells and Juli play the piano and organ.
Lunch included the whole Morrow clan.

I'm using Cliff's computer, hopefully some of his humor will soak through my fingers. I've laughed more in the last 24 hours than I have in months.

I'm being called to eat....

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh you lucky lady!!! I wish I were there with the clan!! Enjoy!!!

eyes_only4him said...

How cool....

I am a little jelous, but glad your having a great time..take lots of pics..

;)

Ralph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ralph said...

Nora
Food and laughter - that describes a visit with Cliff and Marilyn. I am convinced if you want to meet nicer people – you will have to wait until you get to heaven, and even then it could it be a real challenge.
Is Denver your next road trip?
Ralph

Nora said...

Ralph's over the edge there.
The Denver trip sounds good, I'll drive you from here.
The visit was grand with you Hooziers. Thanks for a wonderful visit and putting up with the busy-ness of this group.

Nora said...

Oh I forgot, I liked Nora so much...I've decided to start using her name when I comment.
Cliff/ aka Nora

nora leona said...

Wow, it worked!

I am channeling Cliff through his keyboard!