Saturday, March 31, 2007

off to see the wizard

I worked entirely too late tonight (I'm still at work and its past midnight).

I spent the day interviewing candidates for the director of volunteers job.

Then I had to do my job and get organized enough to take Monday off.
I also had an ass-load (sorry I've used up all of the good words from doing six straight interviews and writing blurbs about 20 bands) of work due for NUVO.

Speaking of NUVO, the big musical family tree article I was working on was published this week. Its really cool --and my name was on the cover. Woo Hoo.

I'm leaving for Nebraska tomorrow...oh, today...Matt (from the nice suit fame) is taking me to the airport, Jerry is picking me up in Kansas City and we're driving to Cliff and Marilyn's farm.

I'd better get home and pack.
If the weather man is right I can't go wrong with rain boots and a slicker.

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

have a good time seeing ole cliff, give that boy a hug from ole Bossy..haha

Jamie Dawn said...

Hello, Nora.
Thanks so much for dropping by.
Please say a big hello to Jerry, Cliff, & Marilyn from me, JAMIE DAWN! :)
You deserve some time off with all that working you are doing.
Make sure Cliff bakes a cake for you. He's always bragging about what a good cook he is.

Ralph said...

Have a good visit with Cliff and Marilyn (like there was any other kind when you get around those two great folks). Just read your previous post - congratulations.
Ralph

Rachel said...

Getting to visit Cliff and Marilyn!! Yeehaw!! Hope you take pictures to share!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) check out that emo boy hair over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cool
Take a look at this crazy emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/9tqcum