The longer I don't update this blog the guiltier I feel.
Vicious circle, really.
- the tree never got decorated, but I did enjoy the lights and the festiveness.
- the holidays were fun, I even had two days in a row off one week.
- I had a blast on New Year's Eve -- and I was the designated driver! Check out the cool party hat Cara made me! It totally made up for the lack of midnight kissing partner.
- I've been working on more organizing and cleaning and purging the house. I made dressing room in the basement and moved all of my clothes down there. Mornings are a lot easier without running back and forth and laundry is a breeze, I just have to reach over to hang up the clean clothes instead of running things upstairs to my tiny closet.
- the closet project moved furniture out of my bedroom and prompted to put my living room television on the curb. I made room for a bookcase in the living room so all of the stacks of books are off the floor.
-I bought myself a record player for Christmas! Woo hoo! I'm enjoying listening to a mixture of nostalgic stuff (Dow Jones and the Industrials anyone?) to new releases.
- I was going to take a season off from bowling, but got talked into doing it again. It is fun!
- I've stepped up my writing gigs. Which is just the opposite of what I said I'd do. I'll have two features and six CD reviews in the next issue of Ghettoblaster, the Buzzing Around Town column is still going strong and I'm writing a monthly feature for NUVO about music radio deejays. I got to actually interview my first subject on the air!