Monday, June 22, 2009

munich

Annie and Beth

Guten Tag!

I'm sitting in the lobby of a hotel in Munich, Germany typing this. I'm so far behind on blogging that I didn't even share the news of the family trip to Germany. I still want to go back and do a May wrap up (you have to see the photos of all of my birthday cakes!).


I'm traveling with my parents and both of my sisters and their husbands, Beth & Ron, Ann & Tim. 

We arrived around 9:00 this morning. We were proud of ourselves for figuring out how to get from the airport to the hotel - I love traveling by train and the 40 minute ride was a perfect way for us to sit down and get a grip. Mom and I stayed in Munich this afternoon while the rest of the group toured a castle. 

More later!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jealous...Hoping for a mission/leisure trip to Berlin next year, but we shall see...

Rachel said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time Nora!! How nice to be there with your family!! Have you found a german man to call your own yet?? :)

Ralph said...

Have a great time, slow down and enjoy the the trip.
Ralph

Cliff said...

Wow, I'd like to be a spit.. oh well, I couldn't spell your last name anyway.
Have fun and do tell.

Teresa said...

I wish I knew you were going.....love Bavaria! I lived there for three years.

Granny Annie said...

I wish I was with you. My godson's big wedding is in Germany this weekend. They are closer to Berlin I believe.

I see on facebook that you are having a grand ole time!

Jamie Dawn said...

How WONDERFUL!!!!!!
Enjoy your vacation! I'd love to go to Europe someday.
Guten Tag right back at you, and a very Happy Independence Day!

Jamie Dawn said...

What about that "more later" part??

:-)